Rules and Disclaimer
Tooz Talk is a friendly cockatoo forum brought to you by Birds n Ways.
It is open to all pet bird owners and breeders. Feel free to share your pet cockatoo stories, ask questions, exchange information, debate issues, and offer support and empathy to others in their time of need.
The goals of this forum are the advancement of aviculture*, the open exchange of ideas**, and the establishment of rapport with other cockatoo fanciers. We have experts with many years of experience, who are happy to assist you with any of your cockatoo related problems. To achieve these goals, the following set of rules have been established:
- When you enter our forum, you are entering our home. Please treat others with courtesy, respect their feelings and follow our rules of behavior.
- Profanity is not permitted. Do not post or transmit any fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or personally harmful information of any kind.
- No malicious attacks on persons or groups will be allowed. Keep your posts courteous. Please do not inhibit other users from using and enjoying Tooz Talk.
- If a post is made which is considered to be in poor taste, the post will be deleted.
- No advertising or spam is allowed on the board. This includes promoting companies, their products, birds or services or advertising for websites. No birds or products may be offered for sale on the board. However, members are free to exchange information about products, breeders and sources of information.
- If an individual continues to post questionable messages, he or she may be banned from the site. This will be left to the moderators judgement.
- If you see a posting which fits in one of the above catagories (a troll), immediately post a message for others NOT TO READ OR RESPOND TO the posting. After you have done this, please e-mail the board administrator Peggy at firstname.lastname@example.org or one of the moderators in order for the situation to be corrected in a timely manner.
Our current moderators are:
- Jill at email@example.com
- Brenda at Blondybird1954@aol.com
- Bill at SafariCAG@aol.com
- Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue at email@example.com
- A lively debate is always welcome as long you debate the issue, and not attack the person posting.
- If you see a posting with erroneous information, please e-mail the individual to afford them the opportunity to correct their error. If no e-mail address is provided, then the choice is yours whether or not to post a correction or email the moderator.
- Discussions of bird rescue organizations and efforts are not allowed. This includes but is not limited to using the board to announce, arrange, call for help, organize, or otherwise disseminate information of any nature regarding the rescue and adoption of birds. This rule does not imply an attitude or opinion one way or the other regarding the rescue and adoption of birds.
- Do not post materials in violation of anyone else's copyright or intellectual property rights.
NOTICE OF LIABILITY: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither our server, Birds n Ways, the moderators, nor any other individuals posting information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions posted on this bulletin board or by the use of this board.
*We have no veterinary or medical training. However, we may be able to offer tips and suggestions which we have learned through experience.
**Please feel free to ask questions, even in an emergency situation. BUT IF YOUR BIRD IS ILL, CONSULT YOUR AVIAN VETERINARIAN IMMEDIATELY.
The opinions expressed on this chat are those of the individuals posting here and should not be interpreted as those of Birds n Ways.
If you experience any technical problems please Contact BirdsnWays. They will be very happy to help you.
I AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES - LET'S CHAT
I WON'T AGREE - RETURN TO
Birds n Ways Chats
Everything related to Tooz Talk , including but not limited to, its name, contents, webpages,
generated pages and graphics are the property of and copyrighted by Birds n Ways
Copyright © 2000-2008 Birds n Ways All rights reserved.